Sunday, June 2, 2013

My Latest Find - BeadPro, part 1

The first few Gatsby inspired necklaces.
Even though I haven't seen Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby, just seeing the billboards all over town has gotten me way into a Jazz Age kind of mood. So it was a happy coincidence that I happened to find myself in Bohemian Crystal downtown a few weekends ago and there was a demo going on for a great new tool - the BeadPro.

If you're like me you have an endless stash of seed beads that just keeps growing, while your time to use them seems to keep getting shorter and shorter. They always look so beautiful hanging there in their hanks glittering and tempting you to buy, but actually making them into necklaces is so labor intensive! Enter Denise...  She was doing the demo in the shop.



I stood there watching her from the sidelines pondering exactly how this BeadPro board worked for a while. When the light bulb over my head went on I immediately had to pick one up to take home. As I continued to look around the store I realized that I knew at least a couple of other people in my life that "needed" this too. Back to Denise, pick up two more boards.

Now, I'm still getting the hang of this great new production tool and I'm loving it more and more every time I use it.

The BeadPro at rest after a full day of creating.

But, unfortunately, I haven't got enough bandwidth this morning to do a full explanation of how it works, so this is just a visual introduction to this very cool new tool that will help you make that seed bead stash into the necklaces of your dreams in no time! (To purchase:  http://bit.ly/15tAZP9 )
So check back next week for a pictorial on how to use this fun and highly productive tool.

Close up on the beads...

No comments:

Post a Comment